Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Simplicity

Today's refashion is short, sweet, simple, and wasn't for me! It's for my little sis! (The following pictures are indeed her and not me, everyone says we look sooooo much alike... said resemblance I have simply never seen, but whatever.. it's her.)



She didn't like the lacy collar. She always tucked it in and wore a scarf over it, but I said I could fix it for her! (Btw, doesn't she look disgustingly fab in her makeupless, youthful self? I hate her.)





Chop chop. And ruh roh.




Lookie, I can fix it!!!!!! It's not cheating if it works right? I tried a seam ripper, but ended up ripping, well, seams, and I didn't feel like sewing them back together.




Ta da!!!!! Look, good as new, you can't even tell! You also can't tell where I dropped the sharpie on my light colored couch and left an eensy weensy mark... Moving on...




Here she is, glamming it up. So gorgeous. I shoulda taken a pic of the back, it's got white buttons down the back, so cute!!!



I love it when it's simple and easy to fix!

No comments:

Post a Comment